Chat Junkies
hi and welcome to natter lounge.
We are a site for both men and women for general chatter. If you have not joined then have a look around and register Smile i know you will like it!
If you have then log in! we are missing you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chat Junkies
hi and welcome to natter lounge.
We are a site for both men and women for general chatter. If you have not joined then have a look around and register Smile i know you will like it!
If you have then log in! we are missing you.
Chat Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please vote for us!

I forgot my password

come join these sites
Please can guests read before registering Jojos210

Latest topics
» i read it
Please can guests read before registering EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 pm by TROLL

» Rules for the site please read and sign
Please can guests read before registering EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:43 pm by lucifer

» ~*Laura*~ mailbox
Please can guests read before registering EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:15 am by ~*Laura*~

» Kathy's mail
Please can guests read before registering EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 am by emma1976

» Shydon
Please can guests read before registering EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 am by ShyDon

» LIVVYH'S MAILBOX!!
Please can guests read before registering EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:07 am by mand

» Andrea's Mailbox
Please can guests read before registering EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 pm by mummy2aliceben

» mands mail
Please can guests read before registering EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 pm by mummy2aliceben

» jo's mail xxx
Please can guests read before registering EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 pm by sarah

Please can guests read before registering

Go down

Please can guests read before registering Empty Please can guests read before registering

Post by Jojo Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 am

This site is for everyone for general talk.
We would like all new members to read the rules before joining if there is anything you think you can not stand by then please dont join.
We have made the site viewable to everyone but you will not see any posts except in this section until you register and log in.
Please do not just lurk about if you are genuinely looking around the site to see if you like it then hat is fine but please do not lurk to steal ideas or members.

If you have any problems joining and logging in please post a new topic and someone will reply as soon as they can

Thankyou

Jojo
Topmember
Topmember

Female
Scorpio Number of posts : 1775
Job/hobbies : sham
Humor : none lol
Blinkis : <br>Please can guests read before registering Jojo1Please can guests read before registering Admin10[/url]
Please can guests read before registering 100mummy
Please can guests read before registering Littleman
Please can guests read before registering Singlemummy

Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://mummysworld.net

Back to top Go down